By Ysolt Yilmaz. Bathroom. Published at Sunday, January 21st, 2018 - 21:28:27 PM.
Bathroom vanity has an inevitably important function in your bathroom setting. It performs as your extra storage. Furthermore, you can control over vanity based on your style. If you are looking for inspirations, here are my bathroom vanity ideas.
Interestingly, according to Bobvila, ceramic bowls can be used as your bathroom sinks. These eating utensils will make your bathroom more beautiful with their pretty colors and patterns.
• Place open cabinet in the bathroom.
• Buy ceramic bowls and drill the drainage holes by yourself.
• Install your ceramic pots, sink, and faucet on an open cabinet
When you have an old buffet in your home, do not throw it. Because your buffet will turn into most fantastic bathroom vanity ever. Need proof? You can check this post by Kristi from Making It In The Mountains.
• Cut down buffet’s legs.
• Paint the buffet using wood coat paint.
• Cut a large hole in the top, few holes in the back of buffet and drawers.
• Install your sink and faucet.
Image: maream.infoIf you want to create a cozy bathroom, you are highly recommended to use stones. They are multi-purpose and easy to find.
• Place single cabinet in the corner of your bathroom.
• Drill holes on top of it and fill it with colorful small stones.
• Put glass bowl on the rocks.
• Outfit it with faucet and sink.
This is undoubtedly brilliant idea because you can upcycle old sewing machine and table. Most importantly, old sewing machine and table is also perfect for any bathroom size.
• Place sewing table in the bathroom.
• Drill a hole in the table.
• Put gorgeous tiles on top of it.
• Install the sink and faucet on the sewing table.
When you are too bored with an ordinary vanity, this idea is worth to try. By reusing wine barrel, your bathroom vanity will look warm and classy at the same time.
• Place wine barrel on the bathroom’s corner.
• Put the wooden bowl on top of wind barrel.
• Drill a hole in the middle of the container, install your vanity sink and faucet.
Do you like a rustic statement in your bathroom? Then, you have to give it a try very soon.
• Shop cabinet and place it in the toilet.
• Put wooden board and paint it using weather wood paint.
• Put marble tile on the board and outfit it with sink and faucet.
Your cabinet may be visually unappealing. However, it can be transformed into beautifully vibrant one for sure.
• Place your cabinet vanity in the corner of the bathroom.
• Buy bright yellow paint for coloring it.
• Stick handmade skat patterned papers on the doors of the cabinet.
As a part of nature, the tree trunk is always in the outdoor. Interestingly, as stated by Decoist, it is super trendy and stunning element for a bathroom vanity.
• Shop tall tree trunk in the stores.
• Install the sink hardware inside a tree trunk.
• Put glass bowl on the top of the tree trunk.
• Install soft white lights over the sink.
For a tiny bathroom, a small old dresser is okay. On the other hand, if you want to install a double sink, you obviously need the more extensive chest.
• Remove drawers of the dresser.
• Draw the template on top of the chest and cut a lot of hole from the model.
• Cut out the wood board.
• Paint them, install the shelf, faucet, and sink.
Inspired by DIY & Crafts, your good dining table seriously can turn into the unique bathroom vanity ever. Its look is super fabulous.
• Prepare your wooden dining table.
• Cut dining table in half.
• Attach 90 degrees backsplash to table’s top using wood glue.
• Install the sink and faucet, then paint your dining table.
Did you ever think that old bicycle is so functional? That is indeed true because your metal bicycle surprisingly works as a sink cabinet.
• Use the saddle area to hold the wooden board.
• Install your sink and faucet.
• Put the towels in the bicycle’s baskets.
You like pampering your self, right? So, why don’t you build spa-inspired bathroom vanity which makes your bath time more relaxing?
• Place two open wooden shelves in the bathroom.
• Drills the drainage holes, then install sinks and faucet.
• Put bathroom accessories on the shelves.
If you have vintage-styled bathroom, go for this idea by Ana White. Moreover, it will be the most antique vanity ever.
• Buy small cabinet, paint and distress it in dusty grey color.
• Outfit it with single-hole faucet and sink.
• Put wicker storage basket under the cabinet.
This vanity is terrific because of its contemporary design and very organized look. I bet you surely love the result.
• Install wall-mounted cabinet.
• Install your faucet and sink.
• Hang a black framed mirror on the wall.
• Put fake flowers in a vase on the cabinet.
You may hesitate with this idea from DIY Network before. In fact, twigs can be your beautiful and rustic-looking bathroom vanity. Additionally, they are free as long as you get twigs from the backyard.
• Cut twigs to the same length.
• Attach them to hot wood glue.
• Install glass wash sink and faucet.
After going on vacation in Bali, you may miss Bali’s awesome vibes. Do not worry because you can bring the same vibes to your bathroom. Your bathroom would be more inviting as well.
• Shop gorgeously carved table in the store.
• Install double faucets and marble sinks.
• Put small wicker baskets on the carved table.
• Place full length mirrors on the wall.
Although you have a low-budget, you could make a great bathroom vanity. Moreover, this idea is pretty easy to do and real way to wow your family members when they go to the bathroom.
• Get old cabinet from the local thrift store.
• Cut it in half and attach to the wall.
• Install faucet and sink.
• Hang towel rack on the wall.
There are real storage and vanity issues when you have a small bathroom. To overcome your limited space problem, I think you must apply this idea. Because it gives airy look and spacious storage to your vanity.
• Place the wooden coffee table in the corner of the bathroom.
• Attach butcher block to the coffee table’s top.
• Make a lot of holes, install faucet and sink.
• Hang an oval mirror on the wall.
It is such happy news for you. In the opinion of Creative Mag, your right media cabinet will turn into very functional and charming vanity in the bathroom.
• Paint your old media cabinet in your favorite color.
• Create the drainage hole.
• Attach rectangular ceramic vessel sink on the top of the media cabinet.
• Install single-hole faucet.
Uniquely, this dairy equipment is part of your bathroom property. By applying this unusual idea, your vanity looks so aesthetically pleasing.
• Get cow trough from a pet store.
• Put the wooden panel on the cow trough’s top.
• Put bathroom supplies on wood panel.
• Outfit your vanity with faucet and sink.
• Hang a big massive mirror on the bathroom wall.
In this era, most people tend to love the sleek and contemporary design. If you follow the same trend, give this chic and anti-mainstream idea a try!
• Place double metal washstand in the bathroom. It is better to choose them with marble top.
• Install two rectangular mirrors and three lamps on the wall.
• Hang your towels on the washstand.
By Allison from Shark Tails, there are lots of ways to transform your ordinary vanity into the rustic one. Just makeover its countertop to get bathroom vanity as you want.
• Purchase wooden cabinet in the store.
• Remove the countertop.
• Attach wooden slats to the countertop using special glue. Give Waterlox to the countertop and let it dry on whole day.
• Make a lot of hole for a vessel sink.
• Install the sink and faucet.
If you are dreaming of a super creative idea, here is the right answer. It urges you to build cool bathroom vanity using end table. This vanity will attract lots of guests in your home.
• Purchase an end table.
• Place it near your bathtub.
• Drill drainage holes on the countertops of end tables.
• Install vessel sink and faucet.
• Store rolled towels underneath the countertop.
When you like collecting old kind of stuff in your home, this idea suits you. Because you can renovate your bathroom vanity using an old mini dresser.
• Get triple mirrored dresser from an antique shop.
• Modify its drawers and drill a hole for smooth water plumbing.
• Add stone on the countertop.
• Outfit them with faucet and an under-mount sink.
Being bold is not wrong at all. That’s why I suggest you complete your bathroom vanity with wooden statement pieces.
• Buy wooden dining room console table and place it in the corner of the bathroom.
• Create a drainage hole on the countertop.
• Hang a large wood framed mirror on the wall.
• Install faucet and vessel sink.
In conclusion, as stated by Lauren J from DIY Projects, a fantastic and dream vanity does not always be expensive. By choosing bathroom vanity ideas above, you can make your vanity out of the things. Let’s get started!
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the MILITANTVIBES website that is not MILITANTVIBES’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does MILITANTVIBES claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.